Friday, October 06, 2006

Playing Hide and Go Seek

This morning, I (Mommy) couldn't find Jack anywhere. As I looked around my parent's basement, he wasn't watching a movie or in the playroom, so I started to call out his name: "Jack, where are you?" I heard a faint sound of : "I'm right here." I thought I would go check the granddaughter's room. I called out his name again: "Jack, where are you?" Instantly I heard: "Right here." As I looked around the room, still no Jack anywhere. Little did I know that I was standing right next to him. He was laying in the portacrib, where he covered himself with all the bed pillows. The only thing left to see was his face. I asked him what he was doing and he said that he was taking a nap. Jack certainly enjoyed me taking his picture. He couldn't wait to say: "cheeeeesssse." ~October 6, 2006

No comments: