I can't believe that it was two years ago today that our sweet princess joined our family. We weren't expecting her for another week, but she was determined to come; we couldn't have been more thrilled to hold her and kiss her.
Megan is surely a princess. As Jack said this morning though, he is a King if Megan gets to be a princess. Believe me, there are times where I feel like they rule the house and Darrin and I are just servants to their needs. But there couldn't be anyone else that I would love more and do anything for than Jack and Megan.
Well, we started her birthday festivities yesterday with dinner and birthday cake with her Nanny and Papa. Megan just squealed when she saw them walk through the door. Nanny and Papa gave them her first doll house. Megan couldn't have been more thrilled. My dad-Papa-wanted to give her the "plane" set, but my mom said that she needed a doll house more. My dad mentioned that Megan loves Jack's toys! Dad, it's because Megan doesn't really have any of her own... When Megan woke up this morning, the first thing she did was go to her doll house. We have been hearing that doorbell ever since!
Megan has her first Gund purse. She hasn't been able to part with it since. Her bathtub after getting it was unbearable for her. She just had to carry it with her, everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment