Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...again!

Saturday, January 5, 2007-We celebrated my birthday all day long. First, Grandma and Grandpa Allred came down to watch the children so that Darrin and I could finally see the long awaited National Treasure 2. (I loved it, of course, and just an afternoon alone sans les enfants!). That evening, the Ford clan got together at Macaroni Grill to enjoy an enjoying of good company and fantastic food (at least I like it). Once again, it was couples and so sans les enfants! Don't get me wrong, I love my children (lots and lots), I just need adult time every once in awhile. Any who, we finished off the night with an Italian version of "Happy Birthday to you" sung by a man who sing opera like nobodies business and then their famous lemon cream cake-yum! Becky Buhler, you got me addicted to that stuff... Well, here comes 32 years.






1 comment:

Corrine said...

So fun! Wish I could have been there too! love you, corrine