In every family, there is always another family that you spend your summer vacations with, grow up with, go to BYU with, have children with, etc... Cheryl Smith Wetzker is one of those. I have so many childhood memories of her and her family. Cheryl has become this talented artist. She makes pictures all with pressed flowers! It's amazing (see below). The first time I saw her work was a couple of years ago, while her parents were visiting my parents out here in Utah. I finally asked her to make some artwork for my children and this is what she has done for my little girl, Megan. Can't wait to have it framed and hung in her room!! She is also doing one of the Bountiful temple for us too. (Cheryl did the Salt Lake Temple for my sister and the Oakland Temple for my mom. [She does do special orders, like the picture below and the Bountiful Temple for myself.) So very excited for the artwork to arrive. I wish I had a little bit of her talent, but in the mean time, I will just admire the pictures she done and think of new ones for her to make...
The Bountiful, Utah Temple
(Darrin and I were married there August 19, 2000.)

To see more of Chery's work, go to the link below. You will be amazed-promise!
http://www.designs-in-floral.com/
Cheryl Anne Wetzker
Warrenville, Illinois
Designs in Floral: Pressed Flower Art
Email: cherylanne@designs-in-floral.com
2 comments:
Thanks so much for adding my picture to your blog. I'm glad you like it as much as I do! LOL. Its an addiction turned business. Gotta love it when what you love can earn a little extra besides!
you got the original of the girl watering flowers?? I just saw that on her blog and think it is my most favorite of her stuff...i think I am going to order the print.
Post a Comment