After much concern with the doctors on call, we were rushed into an emergency c-section around 10pm, where you arrived around 10:45pm. We couldn’t believe you were finally here, our little girl. Daddy and I loved you instantly. We had waited anxiously over the past 9 months to hold you, kiss you, and love you. We truly felt blessed that evening.
We still feel so blessed that we have a little girl that ALL girl. Megan, you love make up, shoes, bags, and especially dress up clothes. When it comes to Mommy’s make up, you somehow you magically seem to find all of mommy’s hidden treasures; we love to see what you find, and even sometimes, where you like to hide them! Pretty much everything and anything “princessy” you love it! In fact, we are celebrating your birthday with a Fairy Princess tea party. We have invited all the little girls in our neighborhood, along with their mommies to celebrate this wonderful birthday.
Megan, you are talking so much more each and every day. You are so anxious and ready to learn. You, especially, love story time each night. Instead of letting daddy or mommy read you the story, you like to point out each unique object and ask what it is. If you already know, you like to tell us what it is and the color. Most things for you are pink or purple, but that’s ok, we just enjoy that you are so inquisitive.
One thing about our Megan is that she has an opinion and isn’t afraid to say it. You especially love to do things yourself. Your most repeated phrase is: “Let me do it!” It’s great that you are so independent. We know that you will achieve many great things because of your eagerness to learn and this strong will of yours. You can do anything you want to. But for right now, we-mommy and daddy-would be thrilled to see you potty trained. If not, we still love to kiss you goodnight. We love you, sweetheart.
4 comments:
happy birthday megan, we tried to call...hope you have fun with your tea party. love aunt rinny
Happy Birthday Ms. Megan!! I can't believe how much she has grown in the last year. When I moved in she still seemed so little....I guess she still is little but you know what I mean.
So sweet! Happy Birthday!
I can't believe she is three. I also can't believe how stinkin' cute her hair is! What a babe. It was fun to catch up - it has been too long. I loved all your political posts. It is probably a good thing we didn't get you and Chip in the same room during the election. He feels just like you and can get very excited. Now I guess we just have to hope and pray for our country. Anyway, I'm missing you. Do you ever come this way? Maybe we could meet at Thanksgiving Point sometime when you are on your way to your mom's. Hope all is well. Love ya!
Post a Comment