Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve Night

Christmas Eve at the Allred's 2008-When I was a little girl, my mom would sew all 7 of us (5 children and 2 adults) new pajama's for Christmas. As we grew older, she sewed less and bought the "Old Navy" version. I have continued with that tradition in the Allred home, with the exception, that I have never attempted the sewing part. Instead, the notorious Santa's Helper (me) has chosen the retail route instead and so starts searching for the perfect PJs weeks (sometimes months, like this year) to find all matching pajama's. Well Santa's Helper didn't have much luck, as hard as she tried; however, each person was more than thrilled with what they got! (OK, it took a little coaxing for Megan to put on her candy cane PJs, as she really wanted to wear her princess nightgown. And Santa's Helper had to branch out to GAP and Target, oh well.)

Megan, Jack, and Mommy (Aly)


Instead of "Cheese" they wanted to say: "Santa!"
Daddy (Darrin) with Megan and Jack

1 comment:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

I love those candy cane pj's