Tuesday, September 15, 2009

St George Half (Snow Canyon)

Well, I decided with a couple of running friends to run the St George Half Marathon in November. I don't know what I am thinking or even if I will be able to finish all 13.1 miles in a couple of hours, but I am going for it. Having a newborn and so little sleep (in fact it's 5:12am and I have been up for an hour and a half already) the training will be a little rigourous, but I am so anxious to take this weight off before the holidays. So, heading to my room for clothes and running shoes. Goal today: 6 miles... (in 60 minutes-not going for time, just trying to run) ;)!

3 comments:

Kiersten Allred said...

You can do it! I'm trying to find a 5k to run so I have a goal. Probably have to wait until April. Sorry about the lack of sleep. Karlee will have an awesome night which will give me hope, but then follows it with her worst night yet.

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

You are amazing!

Corrine said...

you so can do it! i should join you :) nah maybe a 5k sometime soon.