Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween in Disneyland

Since Jack was off track the first week of October (we have year round school), we decided to spend a week in Disneyland. We stayed in the Disneyland Resort (The Grand Californian), ate tons of food, walked even more, rode every ride (yes, even the scary ones [Megan wasn't even phased by them]), slept like a rock, walked more. We had a blast. The third night in LA, we got all ready (especially little Surrey) and headed to Fantasyland Castle for fireworks. To say we were amazed doesn't truly describe our feelings. These were the most incredible fireworks we have ever seen. I-Aly-had to stop myself from crying. I don't know if it was because we finally had the opportunity to take our children to the happiest place on earth or that Jack Skellington was the "host" of the fireworks, or that they were truly incredible or all of the above, but I did want to cry. We screamed, we clapped, we sang along to the music. The kids are already asking when we can go back. Hopefully soon...



1 comment:

Corrine said...

glad you had fun, where are the pics?