Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's been a few years since our last family photo. So with the arrival of our last member of the family-Surrey-we knew it was time to have an official Allred Photo. Our good friend-Heather Cook (Photography) agreed to take our pictures. I think she did an awesome joh. If only I were a little prettier though...


The Three Kids...



I just couldn't resist these two pictures. If only Surrey were in the picture with Jack and Megan. And who doesn't love a sleeping baby!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

So cute! I love them all!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Ali, you are so cute and beautiful. I love your pictures, they turned out great.

Jana said...

They did turn out super good!! I love the one of Jack and Megan...so sweet!

Jon and Christine Knecht said...

Allison, your pictures are beautiful!! I think your little family looks so sweet!..and the picture of the oldest two is so tender! Heather did a great job for you :)

Corrine said...

they turned out great and you are very pretty.