Before...
This was my dresser growing up. It got lots of TLC, needless to say. In fact, it was my dad's when he was a little boy. When my parents moved out here 4 years ago, I reinherited it. I have always wanted to do "something" with it, just not sure what. I knew I couldn't give it away, but the cost to have it "redone" was outrageous, until recently. My sister in law found a young mom in Draper that refinishes furniture for a fairly decent price. (She just refinished my Grandma Russell's [dad's mom] cedar chest. It looks fibbity FAB-btw!) So I just had to have her look at this and work some magic. I think she did. Take a look...
After
Sage green under with a white glaze paint on top...
5 comments:
Very cool! I would love to have an excuse to go to Anthropologie and buy some of their cute knobs. Let me know how it turns out!
I'm so glad you had her refinish it! It looks DARLING!!! Now I can't wait to see the trunk too-when are those pictures coming????
So cute and a really good job
that turned out awesome!!!
It looks awesome. I just saw some darling knobs, looks like we'll have to go shopping
Post a Comment