Friday, March 11, 2011

Lil' Kickers

Last Fall, we enrolled Jack and Megan in indoor soccer lessons. It first was a hit. The children had fun and loved their coaches. So I thought it would be a great idea to continue into the winter session, so we did.
Well, they take their lessons from a converted Naval Hanger to professional indoor soccer fields, called Sports Arena. It's amazing, but quite cold in the winter, despite their efforts to keep the place warm, as they are just "glorified sheds." But I do admit, this place is awesome. This hanger is located on Lake Washington, as you can see from the picutre. I took this their last day of lessons. (Taking a break this Spring...too much to do with the house, school activities, life, Young Womens...) What a beautiful view! I am thinking we need a boat. In the mean time, there is a boat rental place just to the left of Jack and Megan. We want to take the kids kayyacking in the summer.
Our Lil' Kickers


No comments: