The Ford Family had a 4th of July Celebrations at Nanny and Papa's. We swam, we ate, we played, Marion sewed, we talked, and we watched fireworks. We went to be exhausted from all the playing. It was a great day!
Sparklers, sparklers, and more sparklers...I had to help Surrey with hers. She just had to try it, especially all her cousins were lighting them. After one, she was done. Phew!
Oh how I wish we would've been there!!! Hey, that reminds me. Adam did a piece for all the nephews and I need to send Jack his copy. Can you send me your new address? I'm sure you've sent it out, but I'm retarded like that. Hope you like your new house!
1 comment:
Oh how I wish we would've been there!!! Hey, that reminds me. Adam did a piece for all the nephews and I need to send Jack his copy. Can you send me your new address? I'm sure you've sent it out, but I'm retarded like that. Hope you like your new house!
Post a Comment