Never thought that this day would come, but it has. Jack started pre-school (September 4, 2007). We arrived early, since I wasn't sure when exactly he had to be there. Jack didn't want his picture taken, but loved wearing his new spiderman backpack! Jack went to his teacher without a problem. He took her hand and that was thought. I admit that the tears welled up for a sec, as I thought of him being a big boy and attending school. But then my day care days came back, remembering how wonderful his teachers were and then realized that Jack WILL BE OK! This is good for him. Then it dawned on me, I can have free time while he is at school (Megan's nap time). Maybe I can actually get a decent run in a couple times of week. Maybe this pre-school thing will be better than I think...
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
First Day of School
Never thought that this day would come, but it has. Jack started pre-school (September 4, 2007). We arrived early, since I wasn't sure when exactly he had to be there. Jack didn't want his picture taken, but loved wearing his new spiderman backpack! Jack went to his teacher without a problem. He took her hand and that was thought. I admit that the tears welled up for a sec, as I thought of him being a big boy and attending school. But then my day care days came back, remembering how wonderful his teachers were and then realized that Jack WILL BE OK! This is good for him. Then it dawned on me, I can have free time while he is at school (Megan's nap time). Maybe I can actually get a decent run in a couple times of week. Maybe this pre-school thing will be better than I think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment