Saturday, September 15, 2007

Signs that I am getting older...

It's been one of those weeks... First, Megan's first two words are: "No!" (got that from me) and "mine!" (learned that from Jack). I have never admitted that I am the perfect mom, but I sure try every day.

Second, funny mommy incident with Jack. Yesterday morning, I thought I would quickly check my e-mail before heading over to Costco when Jack comes running into my room holding his bottom while yelling in panic mode: "Mommy, mommy, I have to go poopies right now! They're touching my underpants. Hurry! Hurry!" I quickly picked up Jack and headed straight to my WC. We undid his pants and put him on the toilet and Jack's immediate response was: "Phew mommy, that was a close one!" LOL, at least I did and no poopies were found in the shorts.

Lastly, Darrin, Jack, and I were enjoying a bowl of popcorn, while watching the final race of "Cars" together tonight, when I thought I bit into a kernel. We all heard a loud crunch and so assumed it was the kernel. Nope! It was my tooth. Aren't I too young to break a tooth on a cooked piece of corn? But then again, while my parents were visiting us in England, my mom broke her tooth on a piece of Cadbury's chocolate! Now who breaks their tooth on a soft center? It must be our genes...it still means I have to see Dr. Almond first thing Monday (good thing he is my neighbor)!

No comments: