This is my niece, Anna McClellan. She's a sophmore in High School. She is a lot of fun and loves to play her bag pipes. Yes, she plays the bag pipes. Is that cool? Anna will soon have her drivers license...where have the years gone? I remember getting the phone call from my sister telling me she was pregnant and I was a sophmore at the time too!!! Wow am I getting old? Ok, nope, Marion (my sis) is old! :) Any who, Marion says that Anna has my smile. I admit that I think Anna is truly a lovely, lovely girl and so I take that as a compliment, but hopefully Anna does too (as I hope that I am not too shabby). I love you Anna.
The Rest of the McClellan Family (my sister finally sent the pictures).
Ashley McClellan (13 years)
Kate McClellan (10 years)

Ford McClellan (6 years)

Mac McClellan
(4 years old, just a few months older than Jack)

William McClellan
(almost 2 years old, exactly 1 month younger than Megan...to the day!)

No comments:
Post a Comment