Sunday, October 28, 2007-We decided to take a Sunday drive to my parent's house (aka Nanny and Papa) tonight. We thought we would bring some dessert to share with them on this lazy Sunday afternoon. Jack and Megan were more than thrilled to see their favorite grandparents-it's fun to see how much they love them and how much they are loved by their Nanny & Papa. Well, Jack pulled out the Tigger and Eeyore costumes and just had to put his one, of course, Megan had to put hers on as well. This was the result. Jack even took Tigger with him to bed tonight-inseparable! Unfortunately, we are expecting "nice" weather for Halloween. Jack is going to sweat to death-poor thing!Funny thing about my parents (Nanny & Papa). A couple of weeks ago, I was about to head off to work (sitting in model home...), when my mom called to ask what our day looked like. I mentioned that the kids were still sick, but that I needed to drop them off at the babysitters before I headed off. Well, my parents both agreed to take the children for the day so that they, especially Megan being as sick as she was, could get a little extra TLC on such a stuffy nose, sore throat, and coughing day. I thought this was a perfect idea. Jack and Megan do so well with my parents. Well, after my parents came and picked up the children, they thought it would be fun to take them to the pumpkin patch just down the street from us-best pumpkins ever!!! This pumpkin patch is huge with a small corn maze and a bunch of old fashion tractors for the children to sit on. Needless to say, the children had a blast. Perfect way to cheer them up while under the weather. Well this last week, I walked in Jack's room when he was saying his bed time prayers with Darrin. This is what he said: "Der Heavn'ly Fadder, thank you for Nanny and Papa. We saw the pumpkins and sat on the tractors. I lub them. Tank you for my bed...Amen!" Thank you for Nanny and Papa. We're so glad to have them around.
No comments:
Post a Comment