Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Little About Me!

Four jobs I have had in my life:

  1. Mail Delivery Person
  2. Nanny
  3. French Speaking Distributor Services for Nu Skin
  4. Real Estate Agent

Four movies I would watch over and over:

  1. Steel Magnolias
  2. The Family Man-love Nick Cage! Anxious for NT 2!!
  3. National Treasure
  4. Moulin Rouge

Four Places that I have lived:

1. Los Gatos, Calif

2 Austin, Texas

3. Redhill, England (London)

4. South Jordan, Utah


Four TV Shows that I watch:

1. The Biggest Loser

2. Grey's Anatomy-yep got totally sucked in with George, Izzy, Mc Dreamy, Burke (very sad he is gone), etc...

3. Criminal Minds

4. House


Four places I have been:

1. Belgium

2. France

3. Spain

4. England/Scotland


Four People who e-mail me (regularly, and non work related):


1. Dad

2. Heather

3. Lots of work people...Sorry!

4. Rinny

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Pizza

2. Hamburger and French Fries (real ones)

3. Steak and Cesar Salad

4. Really good home made soup!


Four places I would rather be right now:

1. The Gym or on my treadmill

2. England

3. Delray Beach

4. Boston


Things that I am looking forward to this year:

1. My children and watching them grow and learn

2. Finishing the yard-pavers here we come!

3. Trying cross-country skiing (I would like to try that too, dad.)

4. Maybe having another baby???

1 comment:

Chandler said...

Love it! I din't know you were using your french when you worked at Nu Skin. I haven't watched The biggest Loser, but the others are all our favorites too. Where is Delray Beach, I'm in need of a beach, let's go NOW!!!