Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Happy Mother's Day, Mom!!
Sunday, May 11, 2008- Every year since I was a little girl, on Mother's day, our family would gather around my mom's bed with spoons in hand and eat Chocolate Mouse Royale from 31 Flavors directly from the container. (We would pick up a gallon from the store the night before.) Well, this year, I picked up a whole 3 gallons for all of us to enjoy on Mother's Day afternoon at Adam and Mandy's. While the adults enjoyed their bowels of the good stuff, the children took their ice cream cones outside for obvious reasons. Megan seemed to have enjoyed hers the most. Fortunately, with Oxyclean-love the stuff!- and Spray N Wash, the dress came out spotless-literally! I admit though, I was a little terrified thinking that this dress was a goner too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oxyclean is a modern miracle. :P
What a fun tradition!!
I hope you had a great mother's day! Becouse you are a great mom! Megan is so flippin cute! I'm glad you saved the dress, cuz it a cute one!
i love that pic of megan and i so want some choc mouse royal
Post a Comment