Tuesday, May 06, 2008

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys:
1. My family: Darrin, Jack, and Megan. I couldn't love 3 people more (though I do love my parents too). I couldn't live without them. I love being with them.
2. Exercise, Exercise, Exercise. I love the feeling of sweating and sweating a lot. Unfortunately, living in Utah without the humidity, I don't get as much satisfaction, but I try.
3. My life: I don't have the best life and surely have had my share of less than desirable moments, but I find joy in my life. I know that I could always be richer, smarter, prettier, thinner, funnier, friendlier, etc... but since I am me, I am OK with that.

3 Fears:
1. Losing my husband or children-need I say more?
2. Being buried alive. I have always told Darrin that when I die, please leave a working cell phone with me, just in case...
3. Sharks!! AS much as I love the ocean and all the beautiful sea life, I am terrified of sharks and being left out int he vast ocean. Have you not sen "Open Water?"

3 Goals:
1. Lose the final 10 pounds-AGAIN!
2. Have another baby.
3. Spend more time with the chillins this summer and less time cleaning... (see below)

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Diet Pepsi
2. Scrapbooking
3. Cleaning-I love to clean and feel the need to keep cleaning.

3 Random Surprising facts about you:
1. I wanted to be a LV Showgirl in High School.
2. I really like Neil Diamond.
3. I really don't like my legs and skin. I have always been very embarrassed by them. Hence the long shorts, even before I was endowed.

I tag Corrine and Kiersten. I know I'm suppose to tag 5 people, but I am too lazy. So sorry!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Hey, I see you running in your garage. No need to loose 10 pounds. Silly! I sure hope you have another baby! I would love to see you prego!!

Jana said...

By the way I am so not a camper either. I will go but I told Trent that he has to buy a camper trailer. Good luck with that one! I always hated girls camp for the reason of sleeping in a tent and being in dirt 24-7.