Saturday, January 03, 2009

Allred Family Photo

Saturday, January 3rd, 2008
The long awaited Allred Family Photo. Spencer set up his fancy camera in our family room and started the layout for the picture. Needless to say, Alex & Lee look great in this picture. The second picture seemed to capture everyone fairly well. HHHMMmmmm, Spencer, next time help me for the "Reese" look. I need to be longer and leaner... OK, it doesn't help being 3 1/2 months fat. Next time around, I will be leaner (taller isn't possible in my cards anymore). I also think we should head to the canyon in the Fall or Thanksgiving Point in the Spring-breathtaking pictures!!




2 comments:

Corrine said...

that bottom one turned out great!

Chandler said...

Looks like fun! I just tried to email you a Happy Birthday message, but the email I have didn't work. If you still have mine send me your new one quick. I'll send the email again. Hope you had a great day! Chan