Tuesday, January 2o, 2009-Jack and Megan are just having a dandy old time plowing through all of Mommy's mead note books. But at least they are busy and having fun. SO any who, Jack yells to me: "Mommy, I have something for you."
OK, so what is it... Jack then shows me his drawing. I asked him who it was and he said me. I then continue to ask if I am that big. "Yep!" (I am only 4 months pregnant, barely...) Great I am in big trouble when I actually deliver at 180lbs... What will I actually look like to him then!
8 comments:
You ate a baby!!! That is the cutest thing ever!! I love it!
that is too funny!....
very cute.
ok when i was looking at it my window was small so i just saw the head and the long neck and what looked to me like running legs...and i was like he didn't make you big at all, he made you running...anyway very cute.
Very cute Ally. Congrats on the baby. Sorry we missed you the other day but I got to see your kids and they are so cute. Hope you are feeling better.
sooo cute! Gotta love kids :)
That is classic!!! At least you know he gets the concept of pregnancy. Love it!
That really is so adorable. Keep that forever!!!
Hey lady...I tagged you. Have fun.
Too cute! My kids have started to inform me that my belly is getting fat. Gotta love their honesty!! LOL
Post a Comment