Jack was not able to keep food down for over a week, that he actually fell asleep on the toilet, "waiting" for the throw-ups to come. He got so sick, we landed ourselves up at Primary's...
Poor Boy!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Jack has been our only child-so far-to actually fall asleep on the toilet. The last time was when we were trying to potty train him. We were determined to not let him off the toilet until he went. Three hours later, a fast sleep little boy and a no go, we took him off, only for him to pee in his diaper moments later. Go Figure!
2 comments:
Poor guy! But hilarious picture. :)
I had no idea that he was that sick! I am so sorry! I wish I would have known! I feel terrible! Cute picutres! It's a good thing I know how you are because those toilets of yours I am sure where clean enough to sleep on!
Post a Comment