Friday, November 26, 2010

Little Molly

Little Molly was born early, Wednesday morning (November 17, 2010). Molly was born 3 months early. My sister in law went into labor Tuesday night. The doctor's were unable to stop the contractions. So just a few hours later, Molly was born. She is 15" long and 3lbs. She has since undergone multiple procedures to keep her alive and well. We are so thrilled she is here, but are so grateful for the medical care she is receiving at the NICU in SLC, where she will stay until she reaches full term at the end of January. We were told that Mandy was able to hold her this week for the first time. I know how important and incredibly special that is with a new baby. I can only imagine the feelings Mandy and Adam were feeling. Just like the Unsinkable Molly from The Titanic, we have our Miracle Molly here in the Ford Family.


1 comment:

Jana said...

I am sitting here in tears...as a mother I just cant even imagine. I have been thinking about her...glad things are looking up. Luv and miss you so much my friend!