Tuesday, November 30, 2010

On the Second Day of Christmas

On the Second Day of Christmas my trainer said to me... 2 weeks without Diet Cola!
And a 1 whole day without sugar.

Yep, that's right, no Diet Coke, no Diet Pepsi...ugh! It's been over 7 years since I have gone a day without diet soda. I am that bad! I love the stuff and a long with my running, it helps me keep my chi, my balance, my sanity, whatever you want to call it. I had a neighbor, Becky, who would go to the grocery store with me when they were advertising 5 (12 packs) for $12. We would make multiple trips to stock up on the stuff, as it wouldn't last long in my house. So I am taking the plunge and trying to really cut back. So between no sugar and no diet coke, today is going to be interesting.

No comments: