Sunday, April 10, 2011

Surrey and her breakfast of champions!

For all my friends out there who are in the midst of motherhood and all those memorable mothering moments, this morning happened to be one of them. Between Darrin's incredibly long days, school routines, coordinating teacher appreciation week, my running, lack of sleep, and the normal normal chaos in the Allred Home, Surrey picked out her own breakfast and ya know, it was a battle that I was not picking that day. So she ate 2 bags of chips, a bag of Oreo cookies, and an whole wheat English muffin with butter and jam. And from the next picture, she surely enjoyed it. We do eat pretty healthy in our home, but same days you just gotta go with it. At least she let me run in peace, sort of...

April 6, 2011

She ate every last bite!

That is truly the breakfast of champions, you think? ;)

1 comment:

Jana said...

I love love love it!!! We all get it...been there for sure girl!! I cant get over how big she is!!!