Sunday, May 8th, 2011
The weather was just gorgeous and sunny. So we headed over to Magnusson Park to feed the ducks. After all the food was gone, Darrin, Jack and Megan started a stone throwing contest. Surrey even pitched in with a few stones here and there. They were aiming for the buoy/post behind Jack. It was harder to hit than we all thought, but good, plain fun.
I really love my family. I feel so blessed to be their Mother. I sometimes wonder why the Lord blessed me with these children. They deserve so much more, so much better than I. I pray each and every day that I will raise them righteously and honorably in the Gospel and in the world. There is so much to teach them. I feel overwhelmed most days. It's harder than I ever imagined, but filled with so many precious moments that I wouldn't wish away. These children will have so many experiences, that I just pray Darrin and I are prepared to help them along in their journey in their lives and back to their loving Heavenly Father. I love you Jack, Megan, and Surrey. I love being your mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment