Thursday, May 5, 2011
The exterior painting has finally started (and then stopped due to bad weather)-yippee! We are so thrilled. So now the Allred's live in an all blue house. The trim will be white, along with the garage door and front door. The stone should soften it up a bit, I think. Actualy, I have no idea as how this will all come togther. I am relying heavily on our architect and contractor. He has worked with Buchan Homes for quite some time and so am assuming
he knows how it's going to look, right Dave? ;)
http://www.buchan.com/ (John F Buchan Homes)
The interior is a really soft buttercream (almost the color of margarine). The tile was delivered yesterday and so were starting the prep work for that. All the millwork (craftsman) was delivered as I was taking these pictures. Really excited to see it all come together. Just so ready to move in. It will be soon enough, as we leave Seattle in 5 weeks to head to Utah for 3 weeks, where we till stop in Boise for See Jane Run Half marathon Father's Day weekend with my sis and her family. Then spend the rest of the time with my family. We hope to see our cute new Allred niece and just relax, relax, relax. I am sure my parents and siblings will keep us busy with swimming and BBQs. Good times ahead...
Because we are celebrating Darrin's birthday with a BBQ in the back!!

No comments:
Post a Comment