Here lies "The Girls Room" and it's the cutest thing ever. I fell in love with these quilts from PB Kids months ago and so bought them with all the fixings and just put them away until move in day. I just adore them and the girls seem to think they have a fibbity fab room as well. Comes with shutters and walk in closet (with window [yep, it's that big]).
PB finally delivered my barstools-yay!! I have been waiting on these since we closed on the home in July..back order...ggrrr. Kids were excited to finally eat breakfast at the breakfast bar.
We did white craftsman cabinets with Santa Cecilia granite and almond subway tiles for backsplash to match the Santa Cecilia. Didn't want to do bright white tiles, as they would have blended even more with the cabinets. Thanksgiving...here we come...though I think we'll be spending it with my family in SLC.
4 comments:
The girls room turned out so cute! Love the kitchen too!
The girls room turned out so cute! Love the kitchen too!
Beautiful home. The cabinets a gorgeous - a real change from the dark wook in S Jordan. Looking forward to seeing it all
Love, Grandma Allred
i love your house and want to come out in october, and trying to figure that one out :) love you!
Post a Comment