Monday, October 29, 2012

My new bedding

Well speaking of talent, I have a sister that decided one day that she wanted to take up quilting.  And mind you, this was only earlier this year.  I saw what she was up to and the finished projects and oh my, I was in love.  So I asked if she would make me new bedding and after a couple of months, she finished it.  Along with one for my family room wall, but I need Darrin's help to hang it.  I still am waiting for 3 Euros for the pillows, but this is unbelievable.  I love it, I love it, I love it.  And anyone that knows me, I love color, bright colors too.  So this is absolutely perfect for me.  I call it "My Gay Pride Parade" quilt.  (No, I don't swing left...)
Thank you Marion!!  You truly are the best!!!
 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks wonderful in your room :) It's. Perfect for those dreary Washington days ;)