Friday, March 16, 2007

Always getting into trouble

March 2007- After dinner, the children always get a tubby. So while trying to manage Jack and Megan alone (Darrin working late...again!), I left Jack in the tubby while I got Megan all lotioned, diapered, and dressed for bed. As I went to get Jack's PJ's I found Megan back in the tubby WITH Jack! She had managed to climb over and back into the tub all by herself, apparently. (I am sure that she had some assistance, but no one is talking...) Needless to say, I was not amused or thrilled, but how can you be upset with these cute munchins! Fortunately, Darrin came home to find them in the tub! How do two young children find a way to create trouble all by themselves, EVERY DAY! The words to the Primary song: "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home" rings more true every day. I think that it was meant for all the moms. "I'm so glad when daddy comes home, glad as I can be. Clap my hands and shout for joy and climb upon his knee. Put my arms around his neck, hug him tight like this. Pat his cheeks and give him what, a great big kiss!" Thank heavens for dads or moms would go crazy, at least this mom would.

No comments: