Friday, April 10, 2009

3 More Months of Pregnancy to go...

On my last doctor's visit, my doctor and I dicussed scheduling my c-section for Friday, July 10th. So that means... 3 more months to go from today. (It will be officially scheduled on my next visit the first of May-oh please, oh please, oh please!!!) I have already told Darrin that come August 1st, it's Nutrisystem for two months for the both of us. With my running, I know I will need some hard core, self discipline to take the weight off before the holidays. I have always believed Tea Leoni to be beautiful, but she's also muscular and sculpted (but not over the top). So, she has become my inspiration. I just need to mentally prepare myself for lots of running and no sugar. Now if only I had her genes!

4 comments:

Kiersten Allred said...

My parents did Nutrisystem because it was the only one my sister approved of. It worked really well for both of them, but my dad got lazy and the weight's creeping back.

Chandler said...

I can't believe you are so close - very exciting! Don't be so stressed about the weight - it is just part of the whole process. Good thing they are so worth it.

I love Megan's ballet outfit. She looks adorable. I bet she will love every second.

We will have to check out the golf spot. It looked like fun!

Stacey said...

It's getting close! I can't believe you are already down to three months!

Andrea Almond said...

You ar so funny... You look great!!! Don't stress out about the weight it took 9 months to put in on.