Friday, April 24, 2009

Enjoying the Spring

Monday, April 20th, 2009- The weather was so perfect, that after dinner, we just enjoyed being outside. By the way, my children prefer to go without...especially Megan. As soon as it gets semi warm, the clothes come off. Can't wait till official swimsuit season so at least something is on her...


Once gain, Megan took the following pictures. Not too bad for a 3 year old. Again, another rare sight of me in front of a camera. I was more impressed of how well the picture turned out (not particularly of me), but of how centered and clear they are.



This is in the basement, trying to snag Megan long enough to dress her. Not crazy about my fat arms...there's going to be a lot of barbell this fall!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I think you look so cute preggers! I am not just saying that either! I think you look great!