Friday, April 10, 2009

Allred Golfing Day...in March

Saturday, March 7, 2009-Despite the wind chill, the sun was out and so we headed out to play miniature golf at our local "Mulboons Golfing Range." Needless to say, we froze our bums off! Megan was more interested in the "playhouse" rather than golfing. I spend most of the time chasing after her or giving 104th South the worst plumber crack with my low rise maternity pants-wasn't thrilled! Jack and Darrin took their game seriously and enjoyed every minute. Personal note-this will be the boys day out adventure.
To help warm ourselves up, we headed to our new 31 Flavors for an ice cream cone. What can I tell you, I was craving mocha almond fudge ice cream! Yes, I would totally drink coffee and support our local Starbucks if it weren't for my "semi ok standards."





This will be one of the few pictures taken of me during pregnancy. Never will I post a full body pregnancy picture. OK, maybe when I head into the delivery surgery room... But then starts Nutrisystem and a manic running schedule from that day on!

No comments: