This past weekend (after our swim meet), we headed to the movies to see: "Up." I didn't know what to expect, other than a cute animation film catered to children. I was completely surprised with how much I fell in love with the characters. In fact, there were two scenes (and for anyone that has seen it, knows exactly what I am talking about) where I couldn't hold back the tears. I think I even saw Darrin wiping his eyes! ;) It was an incredibly cute film that I can't wait to purchase on DVD-definitely a keeper.Brief Synopsis: By tying thousands of balloon to his home, 78-year-old Carl Fredricksen sets out to fulfill his lifelong dream to see the wilds of South America. (Mind you, he just lost his wife and the city is admitting him into an assisted living facility, forcing him to leave him home-the only place where he spent most of his life with his best friend, his lifelong companion, his wife.) Right after lifting off, however, he learns he is not alone on his journey, since Russell, a wilderness explorer 70 years his junior, has inadvertently become a stowaway on the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment