Last summer (August 2009) we started our basement (this is yet our THIRD basement we have "finished"). I swear I should get a contractors' license. I actually enjoy the whole building process, stressful yes, but love the process. Any who, we started our basement last summer. We finally, and literally, finished and completed our third basement this February, when the carpet pad was laid and the carpet rolled out and installed. What a fun day. Since then, we (ok, me) have been working on the children's rooms. Today, they are done. Done. Done. Done.
My mother in law was so very kind to spice up both the children's rooms with curtains. (I bought some pretty plain Janes and she added to them.) I love how they turned out. With the 9' ceilings, they were a bigger project than we both anticipated, but love the end result.
Jack's Room
Megan's Room
Lee-my mother in law-added to Meg's curtains, as they were a little too short. Plus, I wanted to incorporate more green into the room. (She lined them as well-thank you!)
When we found out we were having another girl, we both felt we needed another twin bed to match Meg's that we bought last year. One day these two girls will share a room and what fun to have matching beds.
1 comment:
So adorable Ali! I love the kids rooms.
Post a Comment