Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend: The Rodeo

Memorial Day weekend was the Eagle Mountain Rodeo Days. Since this might be our last opportunity to watch a live Rodeo (and in Utah), we took the opportunity to go. The children loved every minute. Surrey even stayed awake the whole time! Like every Rodeo, the event started off with "The National Anthem: Star Spangled Banner." And ever since living in a foreign country (France and England), I always tear up. Maybe because I am learning the sacrifice of our servicemen and women or that I know how blessed I am to have the freedoms I enjoy every day. Maybe it's just because I am proud to be an American... Either way, I hope to always feel love and respect for this country. Friday, May 28, 2010
Yeeha: My Two Cowboys (Jack and Darrin)

Megan even had her very own cowgirl hat to show her enthusiasm.

Surrey's First Rodeo

Surrey and Aly (I had been wearing a cowgirl hat, along with a pony tail...nice hair?)

Friday, May 28th, 2010

No comments: