Saturday, June 12, 2010
We headed into Seattle to take the children to the Seattle Aquarium and Pike's Market. The salty air and the barking from the seals made it fun and exciting, especially me. The weather couldn't have been more pefect: mid 60s and not a cloud in the sky! We ate lunch at a local park, where we headed home to finally put our feet up. I know I could surely use a nap. And from the screaming from Surrey, I think she needs one too!
Our Future Scuba Divers: Megan, Surrey, and Jack!
Maybe there is a future Marine Biologist in this group. The irony would be for Surrey, as she was not happy to have that on her head. You can't tell, but she was not happy during this picture!!
Lookout over the Pudget Sound: Jack, Darrin with Surrey, and Megan
No comments:
Post a Comment