We celebrated our anniversary last weekend. We started the afternoon off by going to the movies. We saw "The Bourne Ultimatum." I loved it. I was surprised as to how much I enjoyed the film. I admit that I saw the movie as a courtesy for Darrin, since I knew that he has wanted to see it for the past couple of weeks, so we went. The movie is as follows: Still having no memory of who he really is or where he's from, superspy Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) goes on one last adventure to find himself … literally. With some help from his former co-conspirator, Nicky (Julia Stiles), Bourne must continue to evade CIA director Pamela Landy (Joan Allen) and spar with a mysterious figure from his past — the deadly Paz (Edgar Ramirez), who was trained in the same deadly secret program as Bourne. The movie critics gave it an A and so will I. I just need to rent the first two to refresh my memory.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Movie Corner-The Bourne Ultimatum
We celebrated our anniversary last weekend. We started the afternoon off by going to the movies. We saw "The Bourne Ultimatum." I loved it. I was surprised as to how much I enjoyed the film. I admit that I saw the movie as a courtesy for Darrin, since I knew that he has wanted to see it for the past couple of weeks, so we went. The movie is as follows: Still having no memory of who he really is or where he's from, superspy Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) goes on one last adventure to find himself … literally. With some help from his former co-conspirator, Nicky (Julia Stiles), Bourne must continue to evade CIA director Pamela Landy (Joan Allen) and spar with a mysterious figure from his past — the deadly Paz (Edgar Ramirez), who was trained in the same deadly secret program as Bourne. The movie critics gave it an A and so will I. I just need to rent the first two to refresh my memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment