"Summer's here!
I'm for that.
Got my rubber sandals, got my straw hat.
It's my favorite time of the year
and I'm glad that it's here."
Author: James Taylor
I'm for that.
Got my rubber sandals, got my straw hat.
It's my favorite time of the year
and I'm glad that it's here."
Author: James Taylor
My cute friend, Heidi, invited us to go to park and splash park with them on Tuesday (August 28,2007). Mommy (meaning me) was so concerned about having enough lunch and drinks, that she (meaning me) totally forgot swim suits and towels for Jack and Megan, hence them running around in their clothes. Funny thing, they didn't mind. Jack and Megan were having way too much fun!
The Boys: Jack, Logan, and Will all carrying their "swords."
Author: Unknown
"Boys are meant for kisses and hugs,
For watching rainbows and catching bugs,
For sharing all of your favorite things,
For books to read and songs to sing."
For watching rainbows and catching bugs,
For sharing all of your favorite things,
For books to read and songs to sing."
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment