Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reminiscing Con't...

Long Before Darrin and I had children, we lived in England for two years (2001-2003). Despite the challenges we encountered, we grew, learned a lot, visited some of the beautiful and historical places in the world. (I just love Western Europe history.)


The Cotswolds (England) The Cotswolds is some of the most gorgeous villages in all of England. We stayed in a B&B in Stowe on the Wold. If only everyone could see how lovely this area of England is-unbelievable.

Toledo, Spain


London-standing in front of the London Eye (sort of)

Brighton, England

2 comments:

Jana said...

I do have to say I am jealous!! You two are very lucky to have been able to experience that together. Maybe one day we'll get there.

Corrine said...

fun england updates, cute pics of y'all back in the day!

hey got some sad news

click on this link : http://mccullochfamilytx.blogspot.com/2008/07/thank-you-sister-williams.html