Sadly, I went on my normal routine of doing hair, checking e-mail, doing laundry and dishes, etc... only to come back to this about 30minutes later! I found chocolates on the carpet, on the baseboards of my bed, and of course, all over Megan and the bed. As my mom says: I can't be upset as I am the one that gave them the chocolates and left Megan all alone with hers. At least Jack ate most of his-no mess :). As I took the last picture, Megan rolled over and "wiped" her face all over Darrin's pillow. Sorry hon, but thank goodness for bleach.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day 2008!
Thursday, February 14, 2008-There's a reason why you don't give each of your children their own box of See's candies and then leave them with it all alone, unsupervised! I love treating my loved ones to a box of See's candies on holidays, especially Valentine's Day. Well, I saw these cute heart shaped boxes and thought that they would have an assortment of goodies (suckers, candy sticks, chocolate balls, etc...). Nope. They were a heart shaped box full of chocolates (Ok, I wasn't too disappointed). Any who, I gave Jack and Megan their box of chocolate this morning, while I got ready.
Sadly, I went on my normal routine of doing hair, checking e-mail, doing laundry and dishes, etc... only to come back to this about 30minutes later! I found chocolates on the carpet, on the baseboards of my bed, and of course, all over Megan and the bed. As my mom says: I can't be upset as I am the one that gave them the chocolates and left Megan all alone with hers. At least Jack ate most of his-no mess :). As I took the last picture, Megan rolled over and "wiped" her face all over Darrin's pillow. Sorry hon, but thank goodness for bleach.




Sadly, I went on my normal routine of doing hair, checking e-mail, doing laundry and dishes, etc... only to come back to this about 30minutes later! I found chocolates on the carpet, on the baseboards of my bed, and of course, all over Megan and the bed. As my mom says: I can't be upset as I am the one that gave them the chocolates and left Megan all alone with hers. At least Jack ate most of his-no mess :). As I took the last picture, Megan rolled over and "wiped" her face all over Darrin's pillow. Sorry hon, but thank goodness for bleach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the one with her hands behind her head! too cute! what a mess!
Post a Comment