Any who, before putting the children in a bath, I thought I would get all the laundry folded and put away since the kiddos were having fun playing-don't ask me what, I just listen to make sure they are still breathing. (Darrin was preoccupied with the Spongebob game on his Wii to notice what the children were up to.) It wasn't until I heard Jack say: "Mommy, you've got mail" and tried to hand me what I thought was a tissue. (Megan has this notorious ability to unroll a brand new roll of toilet paper and string it around the house.) Well, this time, they happened to open a brand new package of baby wipes and stuff them into Megan's hoodie and present it to me like "mail". As I ran to go get my camera (how could you be mad?), Jack chased after me with wipes in hand saying: "Mommy, mommy, don't forget your mail..." Of course, once they saw dad on the Wii and Spongebob on the tv screen, that was that! The "You've Got Mail" was history.
Saturday, February 09, 2008
We've Got Mail!
Saturday, February 9, 2008-After making the hectic trip to Costco (not that it is far away, but there are just so many people there!), we stopped by "The Pie" Pizzeria (http://www.thepie.com/enter.htm) on our way home for dinner. (There's a restaurant in South Jordan.) Well, before heading into the restaurant, we saw several children ice skating just outside the SJ Library (which happens to share the open space/ walk way to The Pie), so of course, we just had to have a look. The children "skated" with their shoes on around this small ice skating rink (forgot the camera). Because we hit 41 F today, the ice was very slushy. When we got home, finally, the children's pants and shoes were soaked, so I took them off and just let them run wild until tubby time. That is why both children are pantless-FYI...
Any who, before putting the children in a bath, I thought I would get all the laundry folded and put away since the kiddos were having fun playing-don't ask me what, I just listen to make sure they are still breathing. (Darrin was preoccupied with the Spongebob game on his Wii to notice what the children were up to.) It wasn't until I heard Jack say: "Mommy, you've got mail" and tried to hand me what I thought was a tissue. (Megan has this notorious ability to unroll a brand new roll of toilet paper and string it around the house.) Well, this time, they happened to open a brand new package of baby wipes and stuff them into Megan's hoodie and present it to me like "mail". As I ran to go get my camera (how could you be mad?), Jack chased after me with wipes in hand saying: "Mommy, mommy, don't forget your mail..." Of course, once they saw dad on the Wii and Spongebob on the tv screen, that was that! The "You've Got Mail" was history.



Any who, before putting the children in a bath, I thought I would get all the laundry folded and put away since the kiddos were having fun playing-don't ask me what, I just listen to make sure they are still breathing. (Darrin was preoccupied with the Spongebob game on his Wii to notice what the children were up to.) It wasn't until I heard Jack say: "Mommy, you've got mail" and tried to hand me what I thought was a tissue. (Megan has this notorious ability to unroll a brand new roll of toilet paper and string it around the house.) Well, this time, they happened to open a brand new package of baby wipes and stuff them into Megan's hoodie and present it to me like "mail". As I ran to go get my camera (how could you be mad?), Jack chased after me with wipes in hand saying: "Mommy, mommy, don't forget your mail..." Of course, once they saw dad on the Wii and Spongebob on the tv screen, that was that! The "You've Got Mail" was history.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is so funny and cute, love all the stuffed wipes in her hoodie...
ps i gave you an award on my blog!
Cute story! We have a new blog http://pandkallred.blogspot.com The other one I was using was not user friendly at all. Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment