Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sledding

It's official: I AM TIRED OF THE SNOW!!!! It started snowing hard just as I was about to leave for the gym this afternoon. It's my own fault I didn't go earlier... But any who, I was stuck behind a 6 car pile up all because a mini van with bald tires couldn't make it up the hill on my way home! Needless to say, I don't have a whole lot of patience when I drive and then to be stuck in a snowstorm at 5:45pm, I wasn't exactly polite to this woman! You know how that feels, right??? Enough of my soap box.

Any who, when we got a bunch of snow a week ago, Darrin took the children sledding with our neighbors. (We have the perfect sledding hill by the neighborhood park and pool.) Trent-the dad-took this picture of Jack. Jana-the mom-e-mailed it to me. The picture says it all about how much fun Jack was having. Jack is a great little sledder-no fear!
February 2008


No comments: