
Monday, February 25, 2008-We made our annual trip to the doctor's office for Jack well check visit. Like usual, we waited what seemed like forever in the exam room. So to occupy our time, we measured our heads. Ok, they were more like "crowns," but whatever works and keeps the children happy, right? This was our last visit with Dr. Good, as he is going to Columbia to teach and promote health to Colombians. We wish him all the best and safe return. Fortunately for us, Jack is perfectly healthy and growing like a weed (95% for height AND weight). Jack is still following him his daddy's footsteps, literally.

Megan is trying her darnedest to smile and say: "cheese" at the same time.

Megan is trying her darnedest to smile and say: "cheese" at the same time.
These pictures were actually taken with my phone and so the resolution isn't perfect, but they aren't too shabby either. Now that I have figured out this picture taking thing and the ability to e-mail the pictures to me, I might be taking more...we'll see though.I also noticed that my children are wearing the same EXACT outfits they wore on Saturday, hhhmmmm... Oh well, they were clean, I guess, as Darrin dressed them this morning too.


1 comment:
hmmm... couldn't see your pictures for some reason... :(
Post a Comment