This is for you, Jana! Enjoy.
Saute in a large, heavy sauce pan:
6 slices of bacon, chopped
1 onion, chopped
Once the bacon is crisp add:
2 1/2 cups diced potatoes 2 cups chopped carrots
2T beef bullion
1/2 cup water
Cover and simmer about 30 minutes (*you want to make sure potatoes and carrots get soft*), then add:
2 cups milk
1 -16oz cans cream corn
3 cups grated chedder chease (I do Colby Jack, but whatever you prefer)
Salt and Pepper to taste
Stir constantly on med-low heat until cheese is melted and soup is hot-be careful not to scorch the soup!
3 comments:
I can't wait to try it! Thanks!
Hey, I just got on thinking you might have had camping pictures up already. Can wait to see! You did take pictures.....right? Of course you did!!! Thanks for letting us use you wii. Trent and the kids reallt enjoyed it! Bowling was a hit. We now know what we are buying for xmas! Thanks again! You are awesome!!
this sounds sooooo good!
Post a Comment