Thursday, September 25, 2008

We're Going To Hawaii!!!

Yes, it's true. We are going to Hawaii for two full weeks!!! My sister, Corrine, moved out there earlier this year and so we have been meaning to go for a couple of months now. So now, it is finally a reality. We are packing up the children and going. Since I am not doing much around here, I am heading out a week before Darrin. Can't wait to spend time with my sister and her family, but also to be in paradise. (I have been fortunate to have been 3 other times [vacation twice and then two semesters at BYU-H], but this will be Darrin's first!) I know he will love it there, as much as I do. Can't wait.


7 comments:

Corrine said...

we are so excited to have you come.

Spar-Mar Girl said...

How fun! I'm so glad you figured things out to just go-you'll be so glad you did!!!! when are you leaving?

Tricia said...

GOOD FOR YOU! Enjoy being able just to take off like that before Jack starts kindergarten next year. School-aged kids change everything.

Jana said...

You are so lucky!! When did this come about? When are you leaving? You need this get away....I mean you need one that you don't have to sleep on the ground:) Haha!

Kiersten Allred said...

I'm so jealous! I love Hawaii. Have so much fun!

Stacey said...

Wow!! Have fun! I'm jealous though! When do you leave?

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

I am jealous. Have a fun time.