Here are the rules:Link to the person who tagged you: http://www.thewilliamsmadhouse.blogspot.com/
Then tag six people: (I am only going to tag 3) Corrine, Mandy, & Kiersten
Here are six random facts about me...
1. I love the ocean. I love it! I love it! I love it! I would give anything to live near it. I love the fresh, sea salt air. I love walking on warfs and starring out into the vast beyond. I love looking at huge ships or small yachts. I love the old run of the mill "fisherman warfs!" I love sinking my feet into the sand. I love low tide and walking on the rocks and reef. I love the ocean.
2. I am a major popcorn (movie theater too) buff. Nothing's better than winding down the day, laying in bed, watching my favorite show (recorded that is), munching on a large bowl of popcorn with a 44oz Diet Pepsi-the life!
3. I hate to clothes shop, though wish I had cute clothes. I wish shopping were easy, like with a baby/child. I am 32 years old, so I wear 32T... I really could do without the horrific nightmare of standing in front of the changing room mirror, shoving my fat arse into a pair of jeans that just don't look cute or give me major plumber crack or squeezing myself into a shirt that makes my boobs look even bigger... NOT FUN!!
4. I like Michael Jackson. I also really like alternative 80s: Pet Shop, Erasure, Depeche Mode, Ho Jo, Thompson Twins, to name a few.
5. I wish I could go back to school and actually get a masters in Dietetics. I regret that I never got my bachelors in it. Biggest Regret.
6. I was never asked to my Senior Prom and so didn't go. My parents moved to Texas the first day of my Senior year in high school. I was the only LDS girl in a graduating class of 465. I didn't make a single friend that year. I am just content to just be at home. However, I grew to love Texas, our neighbors, the weather, the food, our LDS ward, Town Lake/Lake Austin. Great place. (I was even accepted to UT Austin...went to BYU instead...)
3 comments:
i forgot what i was going to say..oh yeah if you love the beach so much WHY don't you come visit me!!!
i didn't know you got into UTAustin!
love you
You should totally go vist your sister! And take me!!!! You know I have never been there. I do have to agree....popcorn and pesi! Yahhh! So nice.
I agree with the diet pepsi. As far as hawaii we should both ditch our families and go visit Corrine, if only I could afford it. I love your new background!!
Post a Comment