Sunday, June 15, 2008
Friday, June 13, 2008
After dinner on Friday night, I thought it would be a great idea to get the yard all mowed and trimmed so that we can enjoy our Saturday without yard work. I also enjoy mowing. Any who, as I am just about finished with the back yard, I asked Darrin where Megan was. He mentioned that she went instead awhile ago... Well, once finished with my job, I go inside yelling for Megan. I hear her in my bedroom/bathroom saying: "You found me!" You bet I did. Megan was sitting on our bathroom counter, with her feet in Darrin's sink, preventing the drain from draining the water and so was overflowing EVERYWHERE! She had managed to flood our bathroom. Water was everywhere, even in the basement! Fortunately, it hadn't flooded to the carpet yet... This little girl defines the terrible twos. She is getting into everything and somehow trying to make me go crazy. She's headed on the right track because at this point, I don't know how I could ever manage a third child. Megan has pushed me over the edge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Why doesn't anyone tell you that the terrible twos start by 18 months and glide straight on through the three's. No doubt we love em and they bring a lot of laughs, but they sure require a lot of patience!
i think Darrin gets an F for babysitting the last little while! sounds like Megan is giving y'all a run for your money!
An F. Come on, I deserve at least a D- ;)
Post a Comment