June 16-20, 2008
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Swimming Lessons
For those that know me well, know that I am such an advocate for children learning how to swim, and swim well. My mom taught me how to swim at 9 months old and have loved the water ever since. Fortunately, I grew up surrounded by water (own pools and oceans). Unfortunately, we now live in a land bound state. But still, that's no excuse for not allowing children to learn how to swim. I enrolled Jack and Megan in survival swim lessons again this summer. They are a little pricey, but so worth the money. Jack is a little fish and Megan is trying to be one, at least she think she is. She is surely not afraid of the water and has no fear just jumping in, regardless if anyone is ready to catch her!! I just love that between our neighborhood pool and gym, we can go swimming every day this summer. And so far, we have. One of these days, we will have a pool in our own back yard to enjoy.
June 16-20, 2008







June 16-20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is awesome that the can swim already. I remember being on the swim team at 5 yrs old already. I am trying to get my kdis there. They start lessons this week.
Post a Comment