Sunday, June 15, 2008
Guitar Hero
Well, after these two boys spent the early morning hours fishing, they came back tired, hungry, and ready to play. Since we did all our house and yard work the day before-wanted to make the weekend relaxing-I didn't have anything ready and available on my honey do list, so I asked Darrin if he would be interested in receiving one of his Father's Day presents early... I figured that it would occupy the two boys for a couple of hours, while I ran and then got ready for the day. GUITAR HERO!!! 3 1/2 hours later... Jack wants to hold the guitar and Darrin's ready to play for Aerosmith. I tried the beginner level and got the booing and hissing. It took a couple of times for the audience to call me a Rock Star. Needless to say, it's now Sunday and Darrin is still playing. Ok, he pulled away for Church and a family BBQ. Happy Father's Day! No clue that Guitar Hero would be such a hit. Sorry for the other boring gifts of the shop vac, leatherman, and shovels-never can have enough. Maybe for your birthday we will get Rock Band??? Don't ask me about Wii games, can't say I play it all that much.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad you got that for him! I told you, you would love it!
Post a Comment